Monday, November 29, 2010

Digital Video

The following video is a short presentation I helped my daughter create to show one of the benefits of having a uniform policy at school. This video was made using iMovie. 

During the year, I supported a student, with a disability, in Yr 11 English to create different presentations using iMovie. One presentation, "This is me, and my community", showcased the student's link to various places in and around the community. The benefits of recording included, time to rehearse and view the video, trimming sequences to eliminate pauses between speech and the use of overlays, images and music. The final presentation was fantastic and the student proudly presented the video to the class. We also included a bloopers section of out-takes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment